Participants will explore the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum to learn lessons of leadership from their hometown president, Gerald R. Ford, while discovering that they can be great leaders, too! Through hands-on and engaging activities, games, and projects, campers will discover the ways that they, themselves, can be leaders and change-makers in their own communities.
Program details for Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Dates: Tuesday, July 23 – Friday, 26, 2019
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. each day
- Location: DeVos Learning Center at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- 303 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- To register please visit: Online RSVP
- To download event flyer: Program PDF Flyer
- Limit: 24 participants
- Registration Deadline: July 12, 2019 (or until full)
- Fee: $15 / child; includes four-day program, snacks, and leadership celebration on last day of camp.
- Lunch will not be provided; please send your child with a sack lunch each day.
- To register / Questions:
- Contact Clare Shubert
- E: email@example.com
- P: 616-254-0409